Saturday, March 15, 2014

Oldie but Goodie Review: Gifted Hands - The Ben Carson Story (2009 Film)


I don't know where to begin with this film.  Let's just say it's a must see.  I watched it with my family and it brought about much discussion throughout.  It just lit a fire under my butt as a mother!

The movie is based on the life of a renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson who beat the odds and became a solution.  According to the description of the film, his mother gave him courage, his faith helped him believe and his brilliance gave him power to change lives!

I was inspired by Ben Carson's mother in this film.  I won't give away too much but I will say this....a lot of times as parents we may feel like we don't have enough or know enough to equip our children for the future.  This story proves once again that it's not about what you don't have to give but what you do with what you DO have!  YOU CAN RAISE A WORLD CHANGER IF YOU CHANGE YOUR THINKING!!!

No comments: