3 or 4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 beaten egg
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
Wooden spoon for mixing
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees (F)
2. Mash bananas in large bowl.
3. Add butter and mix.
4. Add sugar, egg and vanilla.
5. Sprinkle baking soda over mixture and mix well.
6. Add flour and mix. If using chocolate chips, mix it in after the flour is mixed in well.
7. Pour mixture into buttered 4"x8" loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
8. Cool before slicing and serving.
This recipe makes one loaf and makes any house smell heavenly.